| MCE > Advertising from License Law to Ethics
|| Do you know the ethical issues relevant to:
Advertising; From License Law to Ethics will answer these questions and more. The requirements of license law and the Code of Ethics provide a level playing field that promotes competition and protects the consumer. This new course, part of the Timely Topics and Timeless Classics series gives Realtors a comprehensive look at the rules, common mistakes and frequently asked questions about advertising. Save yourself the time and financial expense of defending yourself before the real estate commission or an ethics panel by spending just $25 and 2 hours on this class This course will also cover:
- Offering obtaining authority to advertise property for sale/lease
- Disclosure of your ownership interest in unlisted and listed property.
- Who may claim to have ‘sold’ a property
- The accuracy and timeliness of information on your website
- What you can do with data collected through your website
You can’t afford to miss this one. Plus you’ll receive 2 hours of real estate license education for your 2010-2012 license renewal.
- What elements must appear in all real estate ads by licensees?
- How to advertise on the Internet?
- How to advertise a team?
- The legal issues surrounding calling yourself a consultant, having a home office or using a directional sign?
||$25.00 (Free for MCE Season Pass Holders until March 31, 2012)
|| 2 hours PA 10-12 Real Estate License Renewal
1.5 hours PA Continuing Legal Education credits
Monday, March 5, 2012; 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
||Register Now (once logged in, access Education Calendar) or call 866-495-SWRA or call 866-495-SWRA.
MCE Course Schedule by Month
MCE Course Schedule by Name
MCE Season Pass
Real Estate License Renewal Requirements
Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission
Suburban West REALTORS® Association